AB6983 / AB36125 / AB3560
AB6983 / AB36125
These angles are used for anchoring and force transmission between the beams and the base plate.
S250GD + Z275 according to DIN EN10346
275 g / m galvanized on both sides 20mm
• To connect to a wall in confined areas and achieving the appropriate distance from the edge of fasteners
• joint at a distance from the wall elements
• Connection perpendicular or parallel to the joists
• suitable for connections wood-wood, concrete, steel
• Can be used also for connection of the longitudinal elements to the wall panels
- The angle connectors are used for the anchoring of blockages to initiate the forces of the associations in the ring beam or ceiling tiles.
- The connector can also be used for the connection of longitudinal forces at the wall panels