These brackets allow optimum connection between wood and other building materials such as concrete and steel. This is an economic connection that can be used in many areas. AKR AKR-L and vary in the screw hole.
AKR bracket is 3 mm thick and the edges are reinforced with rib
• S 250 GD + Z 275 according to DIN EN 10346
• 275 g / m galvanized on both sides 20mm
• Many uses of the beams to the columns may be used for partial or complete nailing
- Concrete, steel
- Solid wood, engineered wood
- The AKR brackets allow optimum connection between wood and other building materials such as concrete and steel.