Anchors for frame uprights
AH anchor and its US40/50/10G washer (sold separately) are recommended for reinforcing the corners of wood-frame walls subjected to uplift forces. This connector ensures a significant absorption of tensile load. Moreover, its low width allows it to be fastened to a 45 mm wide upright.
- AH29050/2-FR: galvanized steel S250GD + Z275 according to NF EN 10346.
- US40/50/10G washer: steel S235JR + hot-dip galvanized finish.
- Low-width anchor for use in frame uprights 45 mm wide.
- Anchors the wood-frame wall solidly into the ground (recommended in seismic zones).
- Reinforces the upright-lower plate connection by preventing the uplift of the upright.
Thus, energy is dissipated in the panel through the stitching.
- Wood, concrete
When to Use
- Used in wood-wood and wood-concrete assemblies