The ADR Light Reinforced Angle Brackets are used to assemble "timber/concrete", "timber/masonry", "timber/steel" or "timber/timber" applications. The long hole in the angle bracket ADR6191 offers possible asjustability during the installation phase.
- S 250 GD +Z 275 acc. DIN EN 10346
- 275 g/m2 on both sides - correspond to a zinc layer of approx. 20 μm
- The light reinforcing ensures to build sustainable, one or double sided "timber to timber" or "timber to concrete" applications.
- solid wood, engineered wood, concrete, steel, etc.
- solid wood, engineered wood
- Double- and single sided connecetions for rafters to beams or rafters to ring beams (concrete).