Big face fix hangers exterior flange 4 mm
Big face hangers external or internal flange are recommended in a number of applications. They are used to assemble a structure effectively without custom machining and thus enhance structural reliability. Similarly, with a large number of applications, these versatile products have today become essential in construction.
This new profile allows greater versatility particularly in terms of bending width.
- S250GD + Z275 according to NF EN 10346.
- Thickness: 4 mm.
- Quick and simple installation
- Joist hangers with 4 mm thickness comply with R30 conditions acc. to Eurocode 5
- Choice of widths according to the ranges indicated
Supporting member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, steel, concrete.
Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, triangular trusses, profiles, etc.
When to Use
- Joists, purlins.
- Cladding plates and uprights.
- Rafter ends.
- Refurbishment of existing assemblies,etc.