BSD joist hanger
These ceiling drapes are used to connect a secondary beam to the main support or support.
S 250 GD + Z 275 according to DIN EN 10346
275 g / m galvanized on both sides 20mm
• The BSD-beam shoe (s outer legs) are entitled to biaxial loading.
• Connection to concrete, steel and masonry are allowed
• addition of standard dimensions is possible to produce different formats
Wood, wood products, concrete
• For connecting secondary beams of wood or wood materials into main load-bearing / mainstays of wood / composite wood or concrete / steel.
• position / number and diameter of the holes for the screws can be selected.
Specification width, may be freely from 50 to 250 mm.