CMR column shoe
CMR column shoe consists of two outer steel parts, can be used from 120 to 160 millimeters may be adapted to the width of the corresponding column. They are suitable for outdoor use.
S 235 JR according to DIN EN 10025
Galvanizing layer thickness of about 55 microns in accordance with DIN EN 1461
• For buildings, where you cannot use any props, struts, etc.
• Ideal for garages
• Wood width of 115 mm - 165 mm
• The ceramic can be placed close to the foot
• The distance between the base and the wooden structures up to 250 mm
Wood, wood products, concrete
• carports, pergolas etc. Where are undesirable support and reinforcement
• To protect the structural timber, the distance between the substrate and foot wooden structure up to 250 mm.