Column shoe Type I - PI
This foot pillars are galvanized and are suitable for mounting wooden pilots to basics.
S 235 JR according to DIN EN 10025
Galvanizing layer thickness of about 55 microns in accordance with DIN EN 1461
• footing post PI are used directly in concrete and absorb forces in compression, tensile and horizontal forces.
• These barely visible beads were developed as an alternative or a supplement to the beads PPD.
• allow secure and easy to install.
• Constructive wood protection is very good.
• Feet are made in one size: mainly for fixing the carrier with dimensions of 100 × 100, 120 × 120 and 140 × 140th
Wood, wood products, concrete
• Especially designed for use in lightweight structures, such as garages covers, pergolas, terraces and the like.