Concealed Beam Hanger
S 250 GD +Z 275 acc. EN 10326
275 g/m2 on both sides - correspond to a zinc layer of approx. 20 μm
- The variety of connection options are given in the ETA 07/0245, here you will find also information of:
- densities > 350kg/m³
- different slopes
- smaller timber widths
- other CNA nails / CSA screws
- connections of concrete
- connections to headers, wich are free to rotate
solid wood, engineered wood
- The beam hangers serve as concealed connections of joists to the main beams or columns.
- connections with slopes up to 45 ° can be performed.