Countersunk Structural Wood Screw
ESCRC is a countersunk structural screw designed for load-bearing timber structures. The ESCRC screw has a milling thread to allow for smooth driving of the shank and reduced insertion torque. The countersunk head gives a flush fitting while allowing the timber members to close up firmly.
- Steel - electrogalvanised yellow zinc coating ≥ 5μm
- ETA approved (ETA-13/0796)
- No pre-drilling required
- High withdrawal resistance
- Milling thread allows smooth driving and reduces insertion torque
- Countersunk head provides a neat finish
Warning: Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, the ESCRC wood screw should only be used in dry, interior and non-corrosive environments e.g. Service class 1 & 2.
- Multi-ply timbers
- SIP Panels
- Roof Trusses
- Timber Frame Panels
- Composite Panels
- Engineered Timber
- Metal Web Joists