DBCS - Terrace clips
Terrace connectors are suitable for covert connections between the boards and supporting beams.
• Stainless steel 1.4401, equivalent to AISI 316 (stainless steel, acid-proof)
• connectors are inserted into the lateral grooves boards
• The distance between the boards must be at least 8-9 mm.
• They are fixed by means of stainless steel screws R5,0x40 mm and 70 mm long, T20 Torx bit.
• packaging content is sufficient for an area of about 6 m2 in the case that the width of the boards is 120 mm (8-9 mm gap width), and the supporting beams are arranged at a distance of 50 cm
Wood, wood products
• A concealed fixing for the tiles or floor terraces