FPNH A4 - frame anchor in concrete and masonry
Anchor system with many kinds of applications, especially for smaller load
Service class 2
Technical approvals ETA-12/0358;
Declarations of Performance: DE-DoP-e12 / 0358
• screw made of galvanized steel (passivated) + nylon case.
• 8 spreading elements, which during mounting dowel prevents rotation of a nylon plug in the borehole.
• anchor made of polyamide PA6 that ensures high resistance to weathering
Concrete and reinforced concrete
For Use With
• Establishment of rafters and shoes.
• Consolidation of light facades and walls in interior and exterior