Gerber connector GERG
is an alternative to the coupling piece GERB. Static load at the same height of both models are identical. Installation Runs through Gerber connectors require about 20% less compared with the assembly using wood purlins. Installing a one-piece connector saves time. Preparatory mounting workshop is possible.
S 250 GD + Z 275 according to DIN EN 10346
275 g / m galvanized on both sides 20mm
• Gerber couplings can also be in stainless steel.
• one-piece alternative to GERB
• possible preparation for the workshop
Wood, wood materials
• Gerber connectors are used to connect beams Economics
• Install and use should be communicated structural engineer
• For big pitches