Large reinforced angle brackets
Reinforced angle brackets are suitable for structural applications in framing and wood-frame houses.
- Galvanized steel S250GD + Z275 according to NF EN 10346.
- High lateral capacity
- Hig rigidity
- Allow concrete header
- Supporting member: solid wood, glued-laminated wood, concrete, steel, etc.
- Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, triangular trusses, profiles, etc.
- Fastening of small trusses.
- Cladding plates, cladding uprights.
- Rafter anchors, cantilevers, headers, etc.