Large reinforced angle brackets
Reinforced angle brackets are suitable for structural applications in framing and wood-frame houses.
- Galvanized steel S250GD + Z275 according to NF EN 10346.
- Extremely strong angle bracket!
- Suitable for anchoring as it can withstand both suction and pull in all directions
- I single angle bracket E20/3 each side of the assembly will result in an extremely strong ans secure construction
- 2 angle brackets can be used as an alternative to a joisthanger
- Supporting member: solid wood, glued-laminated wood, concrete, steel, etc.
- Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, triangular trusses, profiles, etc.
When to Use
- Fastening of small trusses.
- Cladding plates, cladding uprights.
- Rafter anchors, cantilevers, headers, etc.