No dimple-ribs, stainless steel (70 90 105)
They are suitable for joints in load-bearing wood construction. In the case of increased demands on load capacity, we recommend using the crease. AB angle is suitable as connecting means for the connection with a small load. They are suitable for joints in wood and other materials with nails or screws.
DE-DoP-E06 / 0106
• Stainless steel 1.4401 or 1.4404 (V4A), in accordance with EN10088.
• Resistance to acid - A4
• load distribution in all directions, improved values for load capacity
• Suitable for joints in wood and concrete using anchor bolts
• Suitable for attaching beams medium size.
• Suitable for connections wood-wood, concrete, steel.
• Angles AB70,90,105 without ribs are also suitable for transverse joints and beams and columns, in the case of increased demands on load capacity, we recommend using the crease.