Screws for Torx head connectors - Stainless steel
CSA-S connector screw is made from A4 marine grade stainless steel. It was developed for installing Simpson Strong-Tie stainless steel connectors to timber, in order to obtain the published load bearing capacities. The conical shape under the head ensures a full contact with the connector which increases the transfer of force. A fixed connection with larger cross-bearing capacity than for standard screws is obtained. The 6 lobe recess helps to fix the screw during insertion.
- A4 stainless steel
- ETA approved (ETA-04/0013)
- T-20 6 lobe drive
- Conical shape under the head for secure fit in connector holes
- Type 17 point to prevent splitting of timber
- 250 screws per box
- Supporting / Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood.
Fixing stainless steel connectors to timber
- Stainless steel joist hangers
- Stainless steel angle brackets
- Stainless steel straps