STAINLESS version of SPF
• Stainless Steel 1.4401 bzw. 1.4404 (V4A) in accordance with EN10088 standards.
• Class III corrosion resistance
• Designed to withstand tensile loads, loads more possible in horizontal directions.
• Installation maybe 2 or 4 connectors for connection.
• Low number of nails, 1-hole line every foot.
• Variable installation
Wood, wood products
• Wood / wood joints, particularly in intersecting roof structures.
• Suitable for outdoor use
Clutch purlins and rafters in pairs
SPF ... R - coupling purlins and rafters - right
SPF ... L - coupling purlins and rafters – left