Stainless steel frame bracket (100S)
The ABR100S is reinforced bracket which responds to structural applications on a wooden support or concrete. This bracket is recommended in aggressive atmospheres.
• Stainless steel 1.4401 or 1.4404 (V4A) in accordance with EN10088.
• The types of stainless steel that we use are the corrosion resistance class III
• High rigidity through double-sided splash back
• High load values
• Optimized nail image
• ABR-S (100): Ø12mm holes for M10 bolts
• ABR-S (100): concrete connection possible with just one bolt
• ABR-S (9015): Less Weight- thus better handling in the warehouse
• ABR-S (9015): Ø13 mm bolt holes for constructive fixings
• wood, concrete, steel
• wood, suitable wooden construction
• for fixing wood to concrete