A connection system for frame buildings.
The combination of JHH and JHD are for connection joist to beam/coulm, and the JHH with JHG for connection as cantlever brackets.
The JHD has to be fixed with nails/screws to the beam / column, the JHH and JHG have to be fixed with steel dowel into the beam.
- S 355 JR or S235JG according to EN 10025
- galvanizing with a zinc coating ≥ 8 μm
- The JANEBO® tie hooks are a connection system for concealed connection beam to header or column and for frame buildings.
- possibility for downloads, uplift loads and tension loads
- based on the prefabrication of the components, a short montage assembly time
- solid wood, timber elements, concrete
- solid wood, timber elements
- The JANEBO® tie hooks are a connection system for concealed connection between joist and header/column and for frame buildings.