Timber Joist Hanger Slope Adjustable
The SPR connector supports rafters from other timber members and can be sloped up or down by up to 45 degress.
- Slope angle can be adjusted on-site.
- Adjustable between 0 and 45 degree, up and down.
- supports a range of timber heights from 145mm to 250mm.
- Galvanized steel S250GD + Z275 according to NF EN 10346.
- SPR with width from 38 to 140 mm and height from 100 to 400 mm can be made on special order and are covered by the CE MARKING.
- Supporting member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, concrete, steel.
- Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood.
- Smooth beams...